Here are some random things you might not know about me (you might not care either, sorry:)
- I have a whale phobia, yes whales. I have reocurring nightmares about them.
- I love to snowski and used to be pretty good at it too. In elementary school we lived in Breckenridge, CO and part of the weekly PE program was snowskiing lessons.
- I shave my legs every day. Unshaven legs is a very, very unlikely ocurrence in my life. I can’t stand it and now Mark is spoiled.
- A 15 minute shower is the norm for me, at least now that my kids are a touch older. It takes a while to shave my legs!
- In college used to love to walk on the barrier wall of the sixth floor of a parking garage in downtown Charleston. I don’t really struggle with a fear of heights. It really is fun:) Apparently I was a monkey as a toddler as well.
- I played the violin in high school and college.
- I spent a weekend vacationing on the shore of the Black Sea. It was absolutely gorgeous.
- I really enjoy watching Phineas and Ferb.
- I get lost very, very easily. Just about anywhere.
- I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 17.
- I don’t cry often (unless I am pregnant.) And I certainly don’t cry in public UNLESS I am mad. Then I have a hard time controlling the tears. So if you see me crying…watch out. I would get out of the way. Yeah it is kind of weird. Commercials, movies, real life sad situations, death, sickness, those things affect me but don’t produce tears usually. But tick me off and the floodgates open. Don’t try to analyze me, please, you might make me mad:)
Random I know:) Anybody else want to share?