Here are ten of my top thanks….
1. My amazing husband who truly is my very best friend. So thankful for the past two months of precious time together and I have to admit I am dreading Monday. He leaves for training for his new job in Orlando for 12 long days. I don’t know what I am going to do with myself without him.
2. My three sweet boys. They challenge and amaze me daily. They make me so want to be a better mom, a better wife and a better woman.
3. My incredible family and friends. I am truly blessed. I have a humongous family but an even larger family of friends!
4. I get to spend Thanksgiving with the Perea family. My older sister Kelly has lived in Colorado forever and then a little more than two years ago the Lord called her family to start a Calvary Chapel Church in Charleston. It still is so exciting that we get to have Thanksgiving together! For so long we just would call each other on the phone on holidays and now we get to eat together, laugh together and be together!
5. Mark has a new job. Shew! We are so grateful for that:)
6. We are all healthy and well. We try to never take that for granted.
7. I am so excited and grateful that Newspring Church is in Florence and I get to be a part of it. So cool to invite people to a place where they feel welcome and I am confident that they will come face to face with the Gospel.
8. Excited and thankful that in December I get a new couch. For those of you that frequent our house, I realize you are all excited and breathing a sigh of relief as well:)
9. Amazingly thankful that McCall knows Jesus as Lord. He is getting baptized in December. I will share on that fun story soon.
10. Of course the thing that I am most grateful for is that I know the grace of Christ. He is forever with me and I am found in Him! Happy Thanksgiving!